1. If your resume doesn't impress in the first 5-10 seconds, you will be rejected.
A poorly written, hard to read, badly laid out resume will make your target audience move on, and quickly. On the other hand, a professionally written resume stands out, is impactful, and engages the reader, enticing them to spend more time on it. Believe me, good resumes are in the minority, recruiters can't help but notice them.
2. Most people are terrible at selling themselves. It feels uncomfortable, unnatural. I can do it for you!
To get the job you want - you MUST be able to confidently discuss your strengths, abilities, and why you should be picked over anyone else. A professional resume tailored specifically to sell YOUR experience and skills is a career-changing document, as well as a great confidence boost.
3. It is the best investment in your career you will ever make.
You only get one shot to impress your target audience, and without a well-written resume, you are less likely to get the job of your dreams, the job you deserve. Long gone are the times where the best candidate gets the job, now it's the applicant who sells themselves best who wins. The next job you apply for could make your career, pay more money, and give you more job satisfaction! Do you really want to gamble with a poorly written resume?
4. If you don't get interviews, you won't get job offers.
You are significantly less likely to be chosen for an interview with a dodgy resume. A professionally written resume tells your target audience that you are taking yourself seriously. If you take yourself seriously, so will they. Professional resume = more interviews.
5. 95% of applicants are ruled out immediately for simple resume mistakes
It's a numbers game, and the job hunting process is more about rejecting you than selecting you. I know how to write a resume that avoids the common pitfalls and simple mistakes most job seekers make, do you?
Here's what some of my customers have said about Career Savvy's resume writing services:
The process is easy:
1. Select the service you need and finalise payment
2. Fill out a detailed questionnaire and email it across, along with supporting documents such as the job ad you want to apply for
3. Consult via email, phone or Skype with me to clarify details and make sure your resume sells you and your experience best
4. Receive your professionally written resume within 48 business hours
5. Guarantee - you can relax with up to 1 month of unlimited changes. If your resume isn't working, I'll rewrite it until you are happy. (Don't worry, I haven't had to do this yet)